Wednesday 10 December 2014

1st December The Tempest

During today's rehearsal we ran through the scenes to get a rough timing of each extract so we can see how long the full show will take to perform. This run was very relaxed and allowed people to have a good go at running their scenes without their lines to hand. My partner wasn't in for this rehearsal to I ran through my scene with Ryan, due to the relaxed feeling of the run I sailed through it without being too serious and too into it. After the performance my feedback informed me that the relaxed nature allowed me to relax into the character and portray the character of Miranda with a much more child like manner which I have been trying to emulate over the past weeks of rehearsal. I am planning on trying this relaxed care free approach in the next run through to see if I can get the same feel for my exam. Through this day of refusal I learnt more about my character and how she would be less love struck stalker which I was border line in past rehearsals and more of a free moving, care free type of person which was explored in this rehearsal.

No comments:

Post a Comment